http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99165934
I've never been a fan of loud music. I have senstive ears, so I don't like my music too loud. I especially do not like to be unaware of what is going on around me. I dont know how a kid can walk along train tracks and not realize that a train is coming. Could he not feel the vibrations? And how loud can music possibly be to not hear a train horn blasting behind you? I think they should regulate how loud MP3 players can be set to. Then kids won't have hearing problems, and will be more aware of their surroundings. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when my generation starts getting old. I know that hearing aid sales will be higher than ever. And I'm not looking forward to having to shout all the time because my friends cant hear me.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They need to do way instain ipod> who kill thier babies, becuse these baby can't frigth back? It was on the news this morning a ipod in AR, who had kill her three kids. They are taking the three babby back to New York too a lady to rest. My pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots.
ReplyDelete